Are you looking for a diabetes natural cure? A diagnosis of diabetes is often a frightening moment in a persons’ life. Visions of lifelong injections of insulin, constant blood glucose monitoring and bland diets may leave you quaking in your shoes. While you do need to monitor your diet and keep an eye on your blood sugar levels you don’t necessarily need to add daily insulin injections to your list of worries.
What is type-2 diabetes?
Type-2 diabetes results when your body can no longer produce effective insulin and insulin tissue resistance develops. Many people manage Type-2 diabetes through making moderate changes in their lifestyle: diet, exercise and supplementation. Insulin supplementation is not required.
Of the nearly 16 million Americans with diabetes, 90-95% has Type-2 diabetes. Of these, about a third is unaware that they have the disease.
Diabetes mellitus involves abnormalities in the body’s ability to use sugar. It’s a chronic disease characterized by
- Elevated blood sugars for extended periods of time: months to years.
- Both environmental and hereditary factors leading to its development and progression.
- An absolute or relative deficiency of effective circulating insulin. Insulin is a substance made by the pancreas which, in conjunction with food, lowers blood sugar. Diabetes is characterized by either: type 1 or insulin-dependent diabetes is the incapacity of the pancreas to produce insulin, or an inability of insulin to exert its normal physiological actions, and type 2 or non-insulin dependent diabetes.
- Often recognized in patients and their families by excessive thirst, urination, weight loss and/or a lack of energy. But diabetes may exist for many years without the individuals realizing it: often known as the silent disease.
- Effects certain tissues that are vulnerable to the damaging effects of chronically high levels of blood sugar. These “target tissues,” include the kidneys, the nerves, the large blood vessels, such as in the heart, and the eyes, damaging eye-sight.
- Characterized by the chronic excretion of vast amounts of pale, diluted urine which results in extreme thirst and dehydration, a form of diabetes results from a deficiency of the pituitary hormone that regulates the kidney, called vasopressin.
Glucose acts as a source of fuel for brain function as well as plays an important role in building up muscles in the body.
Type 2 diabetes is the more common type and is typically hereditary. While not every parent who has diabetes will pass it along to their children it is most commonly the case. Understanding what causes diabetes can also help prevent it. Diabetes can be prevented through proper diet, a healthy weight, and regular exercise.
How To Cure Diabetes Permanently : Type 2 Diabetes Natural Remedies
If you are diagnosed with diabetes or with pre-diabetes, a warning that you need to get your diet and weight in check to avoid the diabetes diagnosis, you can still elude the need for insulin. Research has shown that there are a variety of natural remedies that can be used to control blood sugar levels. These “natural” remedies include vitamin and herbal supplements. It is understandable if you are wary of trying these remedies however please be assured that there have been numerous legitimate medical studies that have proven that they do indeed aid in stabilizing and maintain blood sugar levels.
The most popular herbal remedies include Bitter Melon, Fenugreek, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and cinnamon. Vitamin supplements that have been proven to aid in diabetes maintenance include vitamins C, E, B6, B12, Chromium, Magnesium and zinc.
Prior to taking these supplements please do some research as to appropriate quantities. Also, please consult your physician if you are currently on any prescription medications as they may adversely affect your current medications.
A diagnosis of diabetes is not the end of the world. With proper diet, exercise and the above mentioned nutritional supplements you can certainly learn how to cure diabetes permanently.